Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Week #84 it starts with ONE (Week 2)

Hello All...

Week 2 of our 6 weeks series along with Seacoast Church. I hope everyone is enjoying going through the first couple of chapters of Acts (A very powerful book!). We only had 2 comments last week so I would like to see some more input this week if more people feel led to share their thoughts.

Check out this week's post: Week #84 it starts with ONE (Week 2)

I also have a few quick prayer request...
+My boss and his wife recently had a baby and there were some complications and now their baby has been in ICU for a little over a week.
+A friend of a friend in her mid 20s was killed in a car accident last week and they will be having her funeral some time this week.
+A few friends with multiple tests this week at school.

I'm not sure of all the details, but I know extra thoughts and prayers sent their way would be greatly appreciated.

God Bless and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment